Saturday, August 05, 2006

DV Labs - Really high quality streaming video

I came across a post about DV Labs on some blog (don't remember which one).

DV Labs is a very interesting online video delivery company. They have actually come up with the technology to stream extremely high quality videos online at amazing speeds. They have a sample video stream on their homepage. Just take one look and you will know what I am talking about. The video I saw was definitely the best quality video that I have seen online. And yes, it took a little longer to load than a regular YouTube video, but it was definitely worth the wait.

Currently, I believe they serve videos online for very high volume content providers. This might be an excellent platform to deliver high-quality movies online to consumers.

psycho.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: