Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back in Singapura!

Well, my one year stint in Silicon Valley is now over. I reached Singapore a couple of days back. It feels good to be back... back to my dear friends, back to my brother, back to college, back to student life, back to buses and mrts, back to modules and caps, back to tiger beer, and back to lovely little Singapore.
Still, there are some things that make me yearn for Silicon Valley... topping that list of course is the freakin heat down here... omg... i can't believe how i stayed here for 2 whole years... i'm sweating 24x7.. and its winter for God's sakes!
Well, other than that, I've become pretty jobless these days (kinda figures, now that I dont have a job!)... My calendar has suddenly become almost empty... I've had to switch from the daily view to the monthly view!
And of course, I miss the in-n-out burgers, the jamba juice and the jack in the box biscuits! (that's where most of my extra 15 pounds came from, btw)

Anyways, now that I'm back, I'm really looking forward to the next one year at NUS. After all, this may well be the last year of college in my life!

psycho.

4 comments:

sherene said...

call me tmr. number shall be in ur inbox in a couple of mins :)

Details: said...

Welcome back to Singapore!
Been a while since you updated your blog, do update more pls :)

Kalyani said...

how come no mention of car!? :P

sherene said...

ah, finally! your comments link was conked out for a long time!

how come no updates after u got back? :)