Thursday, April 07, 2005

my status quo

test over...was freakin easy...now jus chillin in room...listening to santana's black magic woman...its one helluva song...its got this whole tribal beat bout it...cool shit...
hmm...deviating just a bit from my 'mission statement'...i ges i'll talk a bit about the current state of affairs in my life...
well...its near the end of my 4th sem at nus...doing electrical engg...this sem has been quite good...(not exactly on the academic side...haven't been studying much...but havent done bad either)...but in general...
i had my first guitar performance this sem...:D for the senior's night..prashast n i played greenday's time of your life... not bad considering the fact tht i got my electric guitar only last dec... and started playing guitar only a yr bak (when i got my acoustic)...
since the first performance..ive had two more...
one was tarang at NTU...tht was a big one..we played californication (RHCP), Last Kiss (Pearl Jam) and Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Greenday)....it wasnt bad for a band of newbies... we ended up second to NTU..SMU came third..
the final performance was part of the guitar club...GuitarTV3...we played High and Dry (RadioHead)...
hmmm...
other than that...nm out here...i applied for the NOC program...dint get thru...wasnt too interested neway...
i'll be going home this summer...and doing an internship at Ford...
will meet bro too..who's jus gonna finish his first 10 months of sailing...

yea...so thats wher my life stands now...
psycho.

No comments: