Wednesday, April 06, 2005

my mission statement :)

hmmm...long time since i posted (damn! i say this everytime)...ok this time around, i'm a bit more serious about blogging...i've realized that all tht crap written down here earlier...thts more like a diary...n i dont think theres ne point in others reading it...
so i'm gonna do something different from now on...i'm gonna post random stuff that amuses/irritates me etc...u know...gossip...rather than a log of the mundane events of my life...
i'll try n make something interesting out of this blog...
and yeah..i wudn't putting nething too personal in here (i jus created another blog for that :p)...this will be more general stuff...which my frnds can read n i can stay unembarrassed...:)
well...so thts kinda like my 'mission statement'... :p
now ive gotta hav bath n then mug for a vhdl test tht i hav in like 4 hrs!
psycho.

No comments: