Thursday, April 14, 2005

Mumbai Xpress

just came back from a movie...mumbai express...its a kamal movie, n me being a kamal fan was not sposd to miss it...
with exams a week away i should kick myself in the ass for going for this movie...but i still haven't figured out how exactly i can do that...so, until i do, my ass is safe...but thats not the point...
the movie...hmm...it was an entertainer...good comedy...but the prob was that it cud easily be classified as belonging to a particular category of comedy films...i dont really hav a name for the category, but it includes movies like panchatantram, hungama and the classic michael madhana kama rajan...mumbai express' comedy was basically based on things going out of control and haywire...lots of confusion...etc...it can make anyone laugh, but not at every single joke...in fact many of the jokes are just kiddish...
one very obvious prob with the movie is the bad graphics...its bad in a very obvious way...scenes which make it look like a b-grade movie...some1 was tellin me that it was bcoz of the fact tht it was recorded in the dv format or something...
this movie is more of a can watch than a must watch...

3 comments:

sherene said...

I can kick you on the ass, if you need any help with that :P

sirpsycho said...

thanks :) but i myt as well wait till i figure out how to do it myself.
but seriously, if i go for even ONE more movie before exams, i may find myself in the need for some 'help'.

sherene said...

So seriously, did you go for any more movies? I need to vent some of this violent energy pent up in me from the sheer boredom of exams!