Monday, April 11, 2005

blog count

hmmm...now that makes it 4...my blog count...including msn spaces...
ive kinda signed up with evry other 'free' blogging service ive found...
n then i spend shitloads of (otherwise jobless) time making the blogs look good...and then i jus stare at the screen...wondering wot to write...like im forcing myself to come up with something to say...
yet..evryday...ther r these things u come across..n ur like...'this is def goin into my blog'..but then u come bak to ur room...n forget bout it...completely..
hmmm...maybe its jus coz im new to this whole idea...

1 comment:

sherene said...

I'm sorry dude. I hold that prized distinction, of having a blog at every free blog-hosting service. Blogger, Livejournal, MSN Space, The Spoke, Xanga, Blog-drive, Deadjournal, Hi5, Friendster, Journal Space, Typepad, Blogcity, Rediffblogs, etc etc. You name it, I have a blog there :D :D It's like a disease or something :P